Terms And Conditions
Mapletune.com enables you to conveniently shop for foodstuff and household supplies online in the comfort of your home or office. Below are the terms and conditions governing your use of the website www.Mapletune.com. Mapletune.com reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Also we strongly urge to print a copy of the below mentioned terms and conditions for any future reference. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with www.Mapletune.com, in relation to your use of the website.
Terms and Conditions
• 1. We will always deliver your order to the front door of your house, if the access is available for our delivery vehicles or to the communal entrance to your block of flats. When you opt Cash On Delivery, we always try make a confirmation about the over phone before delivery. Exact amount of Cash will be collected when the order is delivered. If there is any change of mind or canceling the order during the delivery time will not be accepted
• 2. At present, Mapletune.com delivers to most parts of Makkaraparamba Panchayath and its 15 kilometers surrounding areas; but not certain areas. To find out if Mapletune.com delivers to your area, please check our delivery areas. Mapletune.com will only process and accept orders within our delivery coverage.
• 3. If the delivery is not executed during first attempt due to incorrect or insufficient address, recipient not at home, address found locked or refusal to accept, the customer shall still be charged for the order. No refunds would be entertained for such items.
• 4. Please note that cancellations have to be made within 6 hours after placing an order. Request for cancellation shall be made through our web site only. No email in this regard will be accepted. In case we receive a cancellation notice and till that time the order has already been processed by us, the order cannot be cancelled. Mapletune.com has complete right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Mapletune.com and accept Mapletune.com decision regarding the cancellation.
• 5. Every care shall be taken to deliver the goods to the intended recipient. But Mapletune.com shall not be held responsible for any wrong delivery of the product based on the address given by the customer or if any person imposes to be the actual recipient and takes delivery of goods.
• 6. All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice by Mapletune.com.
• 7. Mapletune.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or Out of Stock status. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by Mapletune.com the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email.
• 8. Mapletune.comendeavors to provide you with accurate and up-to-date pricing, product and promotional information. However, errors may sometimes occur, and we do not guarantee that the pricing, images or other product or promotional information provided will be error-free, updated or complete. You agree that Mapletune.com shall not be liable for any errors in the pricing and product or promotional information listed on our Site, App or through our Services. The price to be paid by you shall be based on our prevailing selling price at the time we receive your order, which may or may not be correctly reflected on the Site, App or through our Services.
• 9. If the actual price of any item ordered by you is higher than that reflected on the Site, App or through our Services, we will inform you and you will be given an option to confirm or cancel your purchase of such item based on the correct price. By confirming your purchase, you authorize us to charge the additional amounts to you. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
o In the event of any shortfall in payment, we reserve the right to charge you for the additional amounts; and
o In the event of any overpayment, we will reverse or refund the excess amounts paid for such item in accordance with our prevailing refund policy at the time of delivery.
o All product prices are shown in Indian Rupees. Prices of products may change from time to time and any promotional discounts or offers may also be withdrawn at any time without notice.
• 11. Payment for all orders shall be made in Indian Rupees
• 12. In a Credit Card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Mapletune.com will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user
• 13. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
• 14. The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and dailusouq.in disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent. Any warranties or After Sale Services if any offered by the Manufacturers/Vendors on any product shall be serviced directly by such Manufacturer/Vendor and dailusouq.in shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
• 15. The Courts at Kerala shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
• 16. e-Wallet is a safe place where customer can keep money for their online shopping with Mapletune.com. This works especially well for people who prefer to use Online Transfer or Bank Deposit to pay for their purchases.
• 17. This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Kerala shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent authority who will be appointed by Mapletune.com and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The venue of arbitration shall be held in Kerala. The High Court of judicature at Kerala alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of Indian shall apply.
• 18. All reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to the site on or by this site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this site (collectively, the "comments") shall be and remain the property of Mapletune.com .Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Mapletune.com of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the comments. Thus Mapletune.com owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any comments Mapletune.com will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
The term 'MapleTune' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is, Near kseb sub station Makkaraaparamba ,Malappuram , Kerala. Our company registration number is U51909KL2018PTC052709. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Maple Tune's prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
• "We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"
Maple Tune is committed to deliver the orders only to the locations listed in our website and mobile apps. Customers can choose from the available delivery slots while placing the order. Every effort shall be taken to deliver the goods to the intended recipient within the selected delivery slot. However, Maple Tune shall not be responsible in case if the delivery got delayed due to unexpected situations like strike, road construction work, heavy traffic etc. We will always deliver your order to the front door of your house, if the access is available for our delivery vehicles or to the communal entrance to your block of flats. Every care shall be taken to deliver the goods to the intended recipient. But Maple Tune shall not be held responsible for any wrong delivery based on the incorrect address given by the customer or if any person imposes to be the actual recipient and takes delivery of goods.
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your email ID or mobile number as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our helpdesk on (+91) 859 300 5511
Maple Tune is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Maple Tune may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name, contact number and email address
• demographic information such as address and postcode,
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Identify the users
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to info@Mapletune.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Mapletune Furniture Pvt Ltd
Near KSEB substation,
+91 8593005511, +91 7207370351
Cancellation Policy and Refund Policy
Maple Tune believes in helping its customers as far as possible and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
• Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made before 3 hours of selected delivery slot. A full refund will be provided for such cancellations and refunds will be processed within 21 days period.
• No cancellations are entertained for those products that Maple Tune marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Onam, Christmas, Eid, etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
• Maple Tune does not accept cancellation requests for perishable items like flowers, fish, fresh chicken, meat, and other eatables, etc. However, refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good.
• In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
• In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within two (6) days of your purchase. Please include your order number (sent to you via email after ordering) and optionally tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service. We provide full refund for the returned items and may deduct the nominal delivery charge. Refunds are not being provided for perishable products like flowers, fish, fresh chicken, meat, and other eatables,andnon eatable product etc. Refunds will be processed within 21 days period.